05 Nov Sunbutter Granola Clusters
Sunbutter Granola Clusters
High Protein, wholesome fat, and many healthful goodness! I hope you like these tasty treats as a lot as me and my household do! Here is all you must do to make them!
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/3 cup sunbutter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup granola
1 cup rolled oats
3 tbsp chopped nuts of selection
1/4 cup chocolate chips, or extra should you like
1. Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
2. Place agave nectar, sunbutter and coconut oil in a saucepan, warmth till properly mixed and heat.
3. In a medium bowl mix granola, oats and nuts,
4. combine properly.
5. Poor sunbutter combination into to bowl with oats and stir till properly mixed. Add chocolate chips and stir once more.
6. Scoop out with a spoon or ice cream scoop, place on lined baking sheet.
7. Place in freezer of fridge till set.
Want extra Sunbutter Recipe IDEAS?
Sunbutter Rice Krispy Treats
Sunbutter Cake Cookies
Sunbutter Crunch Bars
Protein Rich SunButter Bars
Sunbutter Pumpkin Pie
Sunbutter Grass Hopper Cookies
Chocolate SunButter Donuts – Gluten Free and Dairy free
SunButter Chocolate Cups
Shrimp Summer Rolls
Aging In Reverse Super Food Smoothie