If you’ve ever before wished to develop your very own dish video clip deserving of uploading on social networks, currently is your excellent possibility.
Get all set to obtain imaginative in our first-ever Shakeology Recipe Contest!
The competition will certainly be hung on the Shakeology Instagram web page from April 15, 2021, via May 17, 2021.
Your dish can include any type of Shakeology taste and also can be as creative as you are!
Simply develop a video clip that demonstrates how to make your dish and also go into the competition by uploading as a REELS or IGTV video clip with the hashtag #myshakeology.
The champion with the greatest rating will certainly be included in a brand-new Shakeology Recipe Book that’s in the jobs!
And if you’ve ever before asked yourself exactly how those enjoyable and also interesting dish video clips are done, we’ve gathered our leading suggestions and also techniques to aid you get going:
- Overhead or “top-down” dish video clips function wonderful due to the fact that you can see all the active ingredients plainly.
- Use a tripod to establish your phone approximately record the material without tottering.
- Create a video clip without any voiceover by placing active ingredient names/amounts and also directions in message.
- Add wonderful songs for an enjoyable ambiance that makes individuals delighted to view.
- Keep video clip size under 1 min for optimal charm.
- Use an area with also, all-natural lights.
- If your kitchen area doesn’t have great lights, don’t hesitate to make use of one more area! An overhead-style shot won’t expose you aren’t in your kitchen area.
- Supplement all-natural light by utilizing a light with parchment paper over the light bulb to develop a soft, also light. Try a desk-style light that can flex over your counter top or surface area.
- Cloudy or cloudy days are best for removing darkness to record your best effort.
Tips & Tricks
- Use time-lapse for anything that could be slow-moving to view in real-time, like reducing fruit or a repetitive action like rolling power rounds.
- Try eliminating sectors of the video clip to reveal points that show up and also to make the video clip much shorter.
- Amp up the cravings charm by including a close-up chance at completion, or a side angle shake put fired to display the dish being put right into the glass.
- Show your Shakeology bag or package in the shot, particularly at the end!
Click below for the Contest Rules.