Blueberries and yogurt
Cake with out baking: recipe for a lightweight fridge cake
Temperatures over thirty levels and brilliant sunshine – no one needs to spend so much of time within the kitchen on this climate. A fridge cake is a welcome change from basic pastries, particularly in summer time. Here is the recipe.
The oven stays off, the kitchen is chilly and but the need for a scrumptious piece of cake is glad: the fridge cake not solely saves sweat, but in addition electricity. The cake can also be refined – a free base of biscuits or sponge cake along with a deliciously contemporary cream. The ensemble is rounded off with contemporary fruit of your selection. Voilà, after a short while within the fridge, the cake is standing and never solely impresses your company.
Fridge cake: a lightweight deal with for the summer time
Because fridge desserts include neither flour nor eggs, they’re appropriate as a lightweight dessert and a refreshing change from the basic ice. Feasting is twice as a lot enjoyable. First of all: fridge desserts are made to be various. Accordingly: Let your creativity run free.
The variants are virtually limitless
The crispy base could be made with the biscuits of your selection, along with the basic variant with ladyfingers or shortbread biscuits. Whether American cookies, chocolate biscuits or biscotti – virtually any pastry cuts a fantastic determine as a base.
The star of the fridge cake is certainly the cream that offers it its refreshing style. Instead of cream cheese, quark, yoghurt, mascarpone, ricotta, cream, boiled rice pudding and even pudding are appropriate as a lightweight and ethereal filling. A splash of lemon juice provides the cake a freshness, then the cake is given a bit relaxation within the fridge.
The greatest for final: There are nearly no limits to the selection of toppings. Fresh fruits reminiscent of strawberries, blueberries, cherries or peaches are splendid as a topping, particularly in summer time. But additionally chocolate shavings, jam or crumble make the fridge cake an absolute eye-catcher.
Recipe for a refreshing blueberry yogurt cake
For the bottom
- 200 g ladyfingers
- 125 g butter
For the cream
- 600 grams of yogurt
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 300 ml of cream
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 500 grams of blueberries, mashed
- Pulp of a vanilla pod
- Zest and juice of an natural lemon
- 10 sheets of gelatin
- To put together, place baking paper on a cake plate and place the closed springform pan on prime.
- Put the ladyfingers in a freezer bag and shut and mash the ladyfingers nicely with a rolling pin.
- Let the butter soften in a saucepan and add the biscuit crumbs.
- Mix nicely and pour the combination into the rim of the springform pan.
- Press the whole lot with a spoon to type an excellent base and place within the fridge for at the very least an hour.
- Whip the cream till stiff. Puree the blueberries.
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, zest, vanilla and the pureed blueberries till clean and punctiliously fold within the cream.
- Soak the gelatine, squeeze it out and dissolve it within the heat juice of the natural lemon.
- Now stir the gelatine combination shortly into the yoghurt cream in order that no lumps are fashioned.
- Put the combination on the cooled base and let the whole lot steep within the fridge for at the very least six hours, however ideally in a single day.
See within the video: Once you’ve gotten tried this strawberry tiramisu, you’ll look ahead to it yearly for the strawberry season. Depending on the style and season, the recipe may also be ready with contemporary raspberries or blackberries.