Refreshing blueberry yogurt cake
Cake with out baking: recipe for a light-weight fridge cake
Temperatures over thirty levels and brilliant sunshine – no person needs to spend so much of time within the kitchen on this climate. A fridge cake is a welcome change from traditional pastries, particularly in summer time.
The oven stays off, the kitchen is chilly and but the will for a scrumptious piece of cake is happy: the fridge cake not solely saves sweat, but in addition electricity. The cake can also be refined – a free base of biscuits or sponge cake along with a deliciously recent cream. The ensemble is rounded off with recent fruit of your alternative. Voilà, after a short while within the fridge, the cake is standing and never solely impresses your friends.
Fridge cake: a light-weight deal with for the summer time
Because fridge desserts include neither flour nor eggs, they’re appropriate as a light-weight dessert and a refreshing change from the traditional ice. Feasting is twice as a lot enjoyable. First of all: fridge desserts are made to be different. Accordingly: Let your creativity run free.
The variants are virtually limitless
The crispy base may be made with the biscuits of your alternative, along with the traditional variant with ladyfingers or shortbread biscuits. Whether American cookies, chocolate biscuits or biscotti – virtually any pastry cuts a advantageous determine as a base.
The star of the fridge cake is unquestionably the cream that offers it its refreshing style. Quark, yoghurt, mascarpone, ricotta, cream, boiled rice pudding and even pudding are appropriate as a light-weight and ethereal filling as an alternative of cream cheese. A splash of lemon juice provides the cake a freshness, then the cake is given a bit relaxation within the fridge.
The finest for final: There are just about no limits to the selection of toppings. Fresh fruits similar to strawberries, blueberries, cherries or peaches are ideally suited as a topping, particularly in summer time. But additionally chocolate shavings, jam or crumble make the fridge cake an absolute eye-catcher.
Recipe for a refreshing blueberry yogurt cake
For the bottom
- 200 g ladyfingers
- 125 g butter
For the cream
- 600 grams of yogurt
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 300 ml of cream
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 500 grams of blueberries, mashed
- Pulp of a vanilla pod
- Zest and juice of an natural lemon
- 10 sheets of gelatin
- To put together, place baking paper on a cake plate and place the closed springform pan on high.
- Put the ladyfingers in a freezer bag and shut and mash the ladyfingers properly with a rolling pin.
- Let the butter soften in a saucepan and add the biscuit crumbs.
- Mix properly and pour the combination into the rim of the springform pan.
- Press the whole lot with a spoon to kind an excellent base and place within the fridge for at the least an hour.
- Whip the cream till stiff. Puree the blueberries.
- Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, sugar, zest, vanilla and the pureed blueberries till easy and thoroughly fold within the cream.
- Soak the gelatine, squeeze it out and dissolve it within the heat juice of the natural lemon.
- Now stir the gelatine combination rapidly into the yoghurt cream in order that no lumps are shaped.
- Put the combination on the cooled base and let the whole lot steep within the fridge for at the least six hours, however ideally in a single day.
See within the video: Once you’ve got tried this strawberry tiramisu, you’ll sit up for it yearly for the strawberry season. Depending on the style and season, the recipe will also be ready with recent raspberries or blackberries.