Dessert for warm days
Recipe for a fruity, velvety strawberry mousse – drink from the fridge
This dish for a strawberry mousse is not just scrumptious, it is likewise extremely simple. An excellent treat for warm summer season days – for every person that can not obtain sufficient of the pleasant fruit.
The strawberry period is presently industrious. The pleasant fruits are an actual reward also by themselves, they are likewise ideal for a selection of scrumptious treat dishes.
The queen of the berries
It is except absolutely nothing that the strawberry is likewise called the queen of berries: it is pleasant, juicy as well as fruity. In enhancement, it is an outright eye-catcher with its striking red shade. The stunning red of the strawberry is generated by greater than 25 various anthocyanins that function as anti-oxidants in the body.
The strawberry is likewise abundant in vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, magnesium as well as second plant compounds – various factors to take advantage of the strawberry period as well as take pleasure in the scrumptious fruit as typically as feasible. It is likewise an outright high-flyer in regards to preference: the strawberry includes 360 flavor components. The range of these tastes goes over as well as varies from sugar to peach as well as violet scents.
Loose, light as well as velvety
But did you recognize that from an organic viewpoint, the strawberry is not a fruit in any way, however a supposed cumulative nut fruit? In any kind of instance, it is the celebrity in numerous summer season dishes: As a smoothie mix, cake, gelato or in a fruit salad – there is nothing that cannot be created from the red lure. So it’s due time to bring some selection to the table.
This fruity-fresh strawberry mousse is cosy, yet velvety as well as light as well as as a result best for warm summer season days. An outright pleasure for all strawberry enthusiasts.
Recipe for a fruity strawberry mousse
- 300 g strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 250 ml of lotion
- 200 g lotion cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 degree tsp agar agar (represents 5 sheets of gelatine)
- Wash, tidy as well as blend the strawberries.
- Mix with the sugar, lemon juice as well as lotion cheese.
- Whip the lotion extremely stiffly as well as fold in thoroughly.
- Let agar agar boil in 50 ml water for concerning 2 mins while mixing continuously.
- Remove 3 tbsps of the strawberry blend as well as mix right into the agar agar. Then mix thoroughly with the remainder of the strawberry lotion.
- Fill right into treat glasses as well as area in the fridge for at the very least 4 hrs.