Dessert for warm days
Recipe for a fruity, luscious strawberry mousse – drink from the fridge
This dish for a strawberry mousse is not just tasty, it is additionally extremely simple. A best treat for warm summer season days – for everybody that can not obtain sufficient of the pleasant fruit.
The strawberry period is presently industrious. The pleasant fruits are a genuine reward also by themselves, they are additionally ideal for a selection of tasty ones dessertRecipes.
The queen of the berries
It is except absolutely nothing that strawberry additionally called the queen of berries: it is pleasant, juicy and also fruity. In enhancement, it is an outright eye-catcher with its striking red shade. The gorgeous red of the strawberry is generated by greater than 25 various anthocyanins that serve as anti-oxidants in the body.
The strawberry is additionally abundant in vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, magnesium and also second plant materials – many factors to take advantage of the strawberry period and also take pleasure in the tasty fruit as usually as feasible. It is additionally an outright high-flyer in regards to preference: the strawberry includes 360 flavor components. The range of these tastes goes over and also varies from sugar to peach and also violet fragrances.
Loose, light and also luscious
But did you understand that from an agricultural viewpoint the strawberry is not a fruit whatsoever, however a supposed cumulative nut fruit? In any type of situation, she is the celebrity in lots of summer time Recipes: As a shake, cake, gelato or in a fruit salad – there is nearly absolutely nothing that cannot be created from the red lure. So it’s about time to bring some selection to the table.
This fruity-fresh strawberry mousse is cosy, yet luscious and also light and also consequently ideal for warm summer season days. An outright joy for all strawberry enthusiasts.
Recipe for a fruity strawberry mousse
- 300 g strawberries
- 2-3 tablespoon sugar
- 250 ml of lotion
- 200 g lotion cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 degree tsp agar agar (represents 5 sheets of gelatine)
- Wash, tidy and also blend the strawberries.
- Mix with the sugar, lemon juice and also lotion cheese.
- Whip the lotion extremely stiffly and also fold in meticulously.
- Let agar agar boil in 50 ml water for concerning 2 mins, mixing regularly.
- Remove 3 tbsps of the strawberry combination and also mix right into the agar agar. Then mix meticulously with the remainder of the strawberry lotion.
- Fill right into treat glasses and also area in the fridge for at the very least 4 hrs.