Dessert for warm days
Recipe for a fruity, creamy strawberry mousse – refreshment from the fridge
This recipe for a strawberry mousse is just not solely scrumptious, additionally it is very straightforward. An ideal dessert for warm summer season days – for everybody who cannot get sufficient of the candy fruit.
The strawberry season is presently in full swing. The candy fruits are an actual deal with even on their very own, they’re additionally appropriate for a wide range of scrumptious ones dessertRecipes.
The queen of the berries
It is just not for nothing that strawberry often known as the queen of berries: it’s candy, juicy and fruity. In addition, it’s an absolute eye-catcher with its hanging purple colour. The stunning purple of the strawberry is produced by greater than 25 totally different anthocyanins that act as antioxidants within the physique.
The strawberry can be wealthy in vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, magnesium and secondary plant substances – quite a few causes to take advantage of the strawberry season and benefit from the scrumptious fruit as usually as potential. It can be an absolute high-flyer when it comes to style: the strawberry comprises 360 flavoring substances. The spectrum of those flavors is spectacular and ranges from caramel to peach and violet aromas.
Loose, gentle and creamy
But do you know that from a botanical viewpoint the strawberry is just not a fruit in any respect, however a so-called collective nut fruit? In any case, she is the star in lots of summery Recipes: As a smoothie, cake, ice cream or in a fruit salad – there’s virtually nothing that can’t be conjured up from the purple temptation. So it is excessive time to carry some selection to the desk.
This fruity-fresh strawberry mousse is fluffy, but creamy and light-weight and due to this fact good for warm summer season days. An absolute delight for all strawberry lovers.
Recipe for a fruity strawberry mousse
- 300 g strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 250 ml of cream
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 stage teaspoon agar agar (corresponds to five sheets of gelatine)
- Wash, clear and puree the strawberries.
- Mix with the sugar, lemon juice and cream cheese.
- Whip the cream very stiff and fold in rigorously.
- Let agar agar boil in 50 ml water for about two minutes whereas stirring consistently.
- Remove 3 tablespoons of the strawberry combination and stir into the agar agar. Then combine rigorously with the remainder of the strawberry cream.
- Fill into dessert glasses and place within the fridge for at the least 4 hours.